Monday, March 27, 2006

You Get What You Give



In this life, I have learned that the more I give, the more I get. I have always much preferred to give gifts rather than receive them. I have never understood why folks feel impelled to hoard things, keep their knowledge a secret or amass way more of anything than they could ever use in a lifetime. Over time I have had experiences with people from both sides of the spectrum and immediately I find myself being kinder to those folks who are nice to me.... Nice begets nice, nasty begets nasty.

I share what I know, I give what I can and I receive it all back, tenfold. It is far more rewarding than hoarding and keeping everything to myself. If everyone on this earth understood the importance of this philosophy, the world would be a much different place.

Just an observation from a member of the human population.

No comments: