Friday, April 28, 2006

Sharing My Bed With A Cat

Well, last night I graduated to a real bed again at last and was it ever nice! For those of you following this Blog you'll know after recent abdominal surgery, I've been sleeping on 2/3 of the couch. Yesterday after having a post-op exam and some sutures removed I was given the greenlight to sleep stretched out again and I must say, it was nice. To be able to move around with complete freedom was such a nice change for all of us; me, my saintly husband and my cat. Seems no matter where I sleep, she is glued to my side and sharing a kingsize bed with her is nicer than sharing 2/3 of a couch.Even when I am napping she finds a way to cuddle into me. Unbeknownst to me Rick apparently took this photo of us a couple of days ago.

1 comment:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

What a sweet kitty! I love cuddly cats. Wish my dog was cuddly. He does sleep right beside me but is not a cuddly sort. Glad you're back to your own bed. I've had to sleep on the couch some nights (in the desert I don't breathe very well from allergies and I can breathe better in the living room than the bedroom).

Sounds like you're coming along well and will soon be ready to head to BC. Since you're Ontario based, do you not have to spend 5 months in Ontario for OHIP?

Sanddra