Monday, January 29, 2007

Needed a Break

I am shocked at how long it has been since I posted here. When this blog was first created, it took me a whole year to post again. I took another year before I posted the next entry but since then I have religiously added a posting daily. Occasionally I would miss a day, maybe even two or three but I would backdate my posts to reflect daily entries.

I knew I hadn't updated this for a few days but I really didn't realize it had been a whole week since I posted last. This morning I was prepared to create and enter three, possibly four entries but SEVEN!!!!!! I don't think so.

So here I am posting on today's date with something I am writing today. I won't make up for the past week so my blog will have a seven-day gap for ever more.

Sorry folks, I'll be back to daily entries once again. I guess I just needed a break!

This is a photograph of the sunset we saw from Saturday as we were driving back to Desert Hot Springs from Quartzsite, Arizona.

No comments: