Friday, April 21, 2006

Get Over It


Okay, my pity party is officially over.

How do I have the nerve to complain about a little discomfort? I look around me in this world and quickly realize that I am one of the luckiest folks on earth. I have my vision, my hearing, my senses; I have five heathy children, one wonderful grandson with another baby on it's way in July. I have a roof over my head, a warm bed to sleep in, an abundance of food at my convenience and a wonderful loving husband.

What right do I have to feel sorry for myself even for a minute? What an overgrown baby am I!! If you ever catch me whining about a little pain again, I expect a proper scolding. The Big Guy in the Sky is doing a mighty fine job of looking after me and I owe nothing but a big fat apolgy for not realizing how lucky I truly am!!


1 comment:

She Weevil said...

Glad to see you are feeling a little better