Saturday, April 08, 2006

Like A Baby


Isn't it funny how we get used to certain things and find it difficult to change? My sweet husband and I changed which side of the bed we sleep on a year ago and he is still having difficulty adjusting to it. He tells me that whenever I am away, he returns back to sleeping on his old side, my new side. I, on the other hand, have adjusted quite well but I am feeling a little guilty about it.

One of the reasons we switched is because I have developed tendonitis in my right shoulder and habitually, I sleep on the edge of the mattress. Now that I am on the left side of the bed, I roll onto my left side and give no additional pain to my injured joint. I have tried to heal my shoulder to no avail so there is no other place for me on the bed.

The good news though is that even though my hubby isn't adjusting well to the change he doesn't complain and he still sleeps like a baby.

No comments: