Monday, April 17, 2006

Pinch Me





Okay.... I love certain professional people that I have become a good client of. I mean I genuinely love these people. My lawyer, Milton, is one of my dearest , most beloved advisors that I have ever met and even though I pay him with bonafide cash for his services, I adore him and I know it is a mutual admiration.

I love my accountant Ian Vasey. He has been my accountant since I first opened my very first business well over 20 years ago and we are like siblings. He knows my business inside and out and I trust him implicitly.

I love my dentist and even though I used to be a dental assisstant in a previous life, I hate all dentists....except Omar, my dentist.

I love Terry, my financial advisor, my dearest friend and the brother I never had. He is my life saver, my confident and one of the kindest people I am lucky to know.

Recently I have undergone some serious surgery and now I am seeing a plastic surgeon to fix the mess and I love my new surgeon. He is caring, to the point that he even makes house calls...two so far and I adore him.

Here I am again surrounded by wonderful people who just happen to be professionals who care about me, my life and my health. If I was any luckier I would be an angel!! Life is grand isn't it?

No comments: