Sunday, April 02, 2006

Time


Overnight, we lost an hour. Where did it go? I went to bed and everything seemed normal but when I woke up nothing was the same. It was still dark at 5:55AM and just yesterday, the sun was already shining by then. Oh, right...we just switched back from Daylight Savings Time so now we can enjoy longer afternoons and darker mornings. My body knew about the time change because I was awake at the same time as I always wake up (just around 6:00 AM) and surprisingly, my brain caught on pretty quickly, too. The sky is clear here so I will make the most of the extra light at the end of my day which will be a great one. Hope yours is too!!

1 comment:

She Weevil said...

We lost ours two weeks agaoi and I'm still trying to get to grips with it all. It should only take me a couple of months by which time we'll be well on the way to changing back.