Sunday, June 04, 2006

What To Do


To "Blog" daily or not....that is my dilemma. Since we started fulltiming, I have journaled on our website daily. What started as a way for friends and family to find us has become a form of therapy for me and (to my surprise) entertainment for folks from around the world (for which, incidently, I am really grateful for).

I am a little slow, so was unaware of Blogger until much later into our roaming lifestyle. I experimented with Blogger, for the first time in December 2004 and twice more, each entry a year and a bit apart. Being the anal creature I am, once I started blogging here regularly, I have been making it a daily habit as well.

Now, I am wondering if I should just blog occasionally or continue with my daily musings, as boring as they may be. The good thing though about having a blog is that it is a place where I can chuck a picture or two when I experiment with my new camera and it is a place for me to play!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really up to you to keep more than one online journal. The 3 C's should be enough for some readers like me.

Laura said...

Continue the musings!

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Susan, I read your website daily and your blog mostly every day so keep it up!

I have the same feeling that some days my blog is very boring but when I go back and write my yearly synopsis for Christmas, at least I know what happened every day!

Sandra

She Weevil said...

Ditto. Keeping it up is sometimes hard going; I often find muyself with (or too much) to say for weeks at a time.

Keep going I love dipping my toe in another pond across the pond!