Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Life of a Fairy Tale

Well after ripping open my side stretching out on a bed, I am relegated back to my litte space on the couch, fetal position and all.

I've decided that it is my yucky wound that makes me feel so bad, just the sight of it weakens me and I wish it was out of my reach and vision so some other adult could be forced to attend to it. My saintly husband does help redress the damned thing but I still have to look at it to help him. Of course when I make the wrong move, even covered in a bandage, it nicely reminds me of it's existence and I get queesy and weak-kneed. It's a darned good thing I didn't decide to enter the medical field. Gosh I would have spent more time passed out on the floor than working on it.

Funny how as a young mother, I could change a crappy diaper without so much as a blink and kissing a scraped knee, or attending to a cut head was never a problem but as an adult attending to my own injury I am reduced to a pile of mush!!!! What the hell is wrong with me? It's my own body for gawds sake not some strangers!!! I've decided to ask my doctor to put me into a coma for a week or two until I'm all healed up and then I won't have to deal with it all. I'll just pretend I'm a sleeping beauty...........

No comments: