Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Fingers Crossed

Today, I am feeling the best yet. Perhaps I needed to go through the last couple of "backwards" days to appreciate this good one!

Anyway, if things continue in this direction, in less than a week we will be driving north at last.

I shouldn't complain as I know there are far worse places to have been parked for the winter than Desert Hot Springs. However, yesterday we saw a high of 100F (38C) and I am looking forward to ocean breezes rather than dusty, polluted LA air being brought in by strong winds. Until then, my fingers will remain crossed!

1 comment:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Glad to hear things are looking up for you and you're feeling better.

We're in Kingston, ON now and the weather has been beautiful since we arrived on Saturday. Drove to Ottawa yesterday, sunny and warm. Hope it continues!

Sanddra